Saturday, January 17, 2015

Two Years of anonymousbjorn

It has been two years of anonymousbjorn!

In 2014 anonymousbjorn had 59 posts; most of them written by me but a small handfull by friends such as anonymous-sarah and anonymouscharity. I am honored that I have friends that like to write and have the time to work on their craft.

Throughout 2014 I was able to practice my writing, a skill I am slowly getting better at. I mainly cover higher education topics but also included articles about music, included a song of the week, and an article or two about soccer.

My only additional goal for 2015 is to publish some of my music. For years people have asked to hear my music but I could only respond to them with a smile. I write all of my music on Finale, a music notation program that sounds like a computer when you play it back. So my new goal for 2015 is to write music for the instruments I have around my house and record them using Cubase. I hope to add a song month!

No comments:

Post a Comment